CAI policy on the prevention, transmission and mitigation of the Coronavirus for Evolving Connectivity 2020
In light of the current coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, CAI would like to reassure all those planning to attend Evolving Connectivity 2020 that we are committed to ensuring the wellbeing of all attendees, exhibitors and staff and that the event will be going ahead as planned on 23 April 2020.
We have followed the recent UK government and World Health Organisation guidelines and will continue to do so and have put strict measures in place to ensure all attendees, exhibitors and staff feel safe during our event. This includes:
- Increased disinfecting and cleaning of public spaces within the venue
- Ample hand sanitizers throughout the venue
- Microphones will be disinfected for speakers
Over the course of the last two weeks, we have seen that people are still booking to attend and we are being guided in part by the market in that respect. We are confident that the event will be as successful this year as it has in previous years, but in the interest of safety we would advise as precautionary measures you follow these guidelines at the event:
- Refrain from shaking hands with fellow attendees, exhibitors or CAI staff
- Wash your hands frequently
- If you are showing symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19), please do not attend the event and contact the NHS 111 immediately.
- If you are travelling from any of the high-risk areas indicated by the World Health Organisation or the UK Government, please do not attend the event.
We look forward to seeing you on 23 April 2020.